Residential on-site visits
Projects where I visit your building include:
• Our phone intake interview—call me at 503 287 4354—then I get to know all about your project, color preferences, and goals
• Before we meet, I select a range of possible colors for you in my studio
• I bring my set of large size color samples to your house. (Travel charge will apply to distances greater than a 30 minute drive from the center of Portland, Oregon.)
• In my on-site visit we walk around your house exploring a variety of color possibilities together
• We will discover your best colors, and decide where they will be placed for the best effect
• Then, I write up the specifications for you, listing the colors and products, and describing where the colors will be placed on your home
• Our service includes Email and phone conversations to discuss questions about your project.
Payment for on-site consultations is to be made on our first meeting.
If we are selecting new materials such as tile, counter tops, carpet, etc., the choice of materials will usually come before the paint color selection.
From happy clients:
“Hello, Mary! It was such a pleasure meeting you on Wednesday and going through the paces of color selection. Not an easy task for me – thanks for your gentle guidance!” Catherine
I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE the paint colors. I just can’t believe how much it has changed the house to go from that bright white to these warm and beautiful colors. And I’m really excited about the fireplace. The stone sample you left here will look SO GREAT with the wall color – everyone who has seen it loves it. Thanks, Meg
“We so appreciate and enjoy working with you. You save us money and years of frustration or disappointment from bad choices. We are able to launch ahead, confident that the results will be pleasing, beautiful and classic.
You are kind, respectful, professional and have a good sense of humor. Our rooms bring a smile to each of us as we enter them.” Nicole and Chris